Procurement Bulletin 09/2010 containing OGC Procurement Policy Notes 13/10 provides:
The Prime Minister’s published letter on transparency of 29 May 2010 set out specific commitments on transparency in procurement and contracting including a requirement that all new central government tender documents for contracts over £10,000 to be published online.
All Consumer Focus tenders will appear here on the date of issue.
Completed tenders should be emailed to: email@example.com
- Please download the contract documents below, which include the Consumer Focus Instructions to Bidders, Terms & Conditions of Contract, Pricing Schedule Template and non-collusion statement
- Please read and confirm your acceptance to Consumer Focus Terms & Conditions of contract. Bidders should note that failure to accept the Consumer Focus Terms & Conditions of contract will result in their elimination from the tender process following initial evaluation
- Costs must be presented in the Pricing Schedule Template, separately from the rest of the tender. Prices shall be quoted in pounds sterling unless otherwise stated. VAT, where applicable, should be shown separately as a strictly net extra charge
- Please also detail any other costs associated with the provision of the services under this agreement in the Pricing Schedule Template. Any costs not detailed will be deemed to have been waived
- Please provide details on any contingency and risk planning in order to ensure project deliverables will be delivered on time.
|Delivering energy efficiency to the fuel poor (PDF 374KB) - closes noon on 14 May 2013|
|Customer Forum Communications Strategy (PDF 254KB) – closes noon on 8 May 2013 Communications Strategy for the Customer Forum – clarification questions (PDF 47KB)|