Archive for the ‘buy better together challenge’ Topic
e-Newsletter: February e-newsletter: Calling all park homes residents, behind the scenes at the EHU and more
Published: 28 February 2012
• The Energy Bill Revolution has started
• Our investigation into issues faced by park homes residents
• What we discussed at our energy and credit reference roundtable
• A 60-second interview with the Extra Help Unit
• Coming soon from Consumer Focus
• Launch of the Buy Better Together Challenge
Published: 21 February 2012
Have you thought of new ways of buying collectively to help save money? Or had an amazing idea on tools that can help individuals group together to buy collectively?
Today Co-operatives UK and The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills have launched The Buy Better Together Challenge, an exciting initiative to inspire new models of community buying, stimulate enterprise and promote shared learning. £60,000 will go towards training, mentoring and seed funding for stand out projects, including £15,000 for the overall winner!